BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hello Everyone!

Things are going well here in Thailand and my belly is growing faster than I'd like to admit :) The drama outreach was wonderful and many people heard the gospel and had many questions. We passed out close to 600 tracks!! We performed the drama two times that night. Tanah lead worship before and afterward Clinton preached the gospel. The crowd that gathered was incredible.

We have found that we were and are able to draw a huge crowd and they hear the message and you can tell many are visibly moved but they will NOT approach the "farangs" because of many different reasons. So when we approach them many are too shy or shocked to really ask questions or bare their heart. One of the members of our team, Pii Thak, is Thai and after it was done she just shook her head in sorrow - saying they aren't brave enough. As I looked around I saw what she was talking about. We now realize even more the importance of raising up Thai men and women of God to speak out and be a major part of the ministry that we do.

It has always been a vision of the people here to raise up and teach the Thai people how to lead and not depend on a foreigner to lead them. This is why the Bible school has been started - the students who attend the Bible school here are really incredible and from now on they will come out on every outreach possible to reach out to the ones who are not brave enough or to shy to speak to the "farang" (which means foreigner).

Please continue to pray for us as we plan more outreaches of this type. On another note, for those of you who haven't heard yet - Braden Bunger is HOME!! :) What a work of God! From 1lb 7 oz to over 7lbs. I just thank God for what he has done for my nephew, brother and sister-in-law!!! I think the whole family has just been rejoycing. They will be having their homecoming/baby shower party any day now!!

Another incredible thing is that my mother had the neck surgery I mentioned before and I have spoken to her over the phone and she says she feels better than she has in 10 years and that's saying a lot! She is no longer going numb in her arms and hands and all leg and back pain is gone. She is recooperating well and has a great attitude! I'm so proud of her! Thank you for all that have been praying!!!!

I'm running out of time so I'm going to leave you with lots of pictures from our outreach above! :) Thank you for reading!

0 comments: