BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's a good day to have a baby!

Well...now that what seems like eternity has passed it is finally November 16th and it's time for us to head off to the hospital to meet our new son face to face...Jude Andrew Blake! I am very excited and maybe just a little bit nervous - can't tell if I'm really nervous or just really really hungry :) Either way we're leaving in about 30 minutes and I just wanted to say thank you to the ones who have e-mailed me with their prayers and support. It meant so much to me this morning to wake up and read those e-mails.

OK...so, we're off....You'll hear from us soon! Be praying for us!

I was reading my friend's Xanga site (You should check her site out - we see and work with her everyday and it's always nice to have another view of what work is being done here...and her xanga is quite addictive :) and most of all she is a HUGE blessing to us and has become like part of the family here....)(www.xanga.com/jadethai) and she quoted this scripture:

9For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying
for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all
spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10And we pray this in order that you may
live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in
every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all
power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and
patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[a]
to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.


I was really touched by this scripture and I wanted to share it with you guys...I pray that we will all constantly think of our lives and ask if it is worthy of our God and if we please Him in everyway...Oh God let my life please you in everyway....and may I come to know you more and more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being there.
It must be a difficult thing to be so far from all you have known and then to give birth in a distant land. Somewhat like the pioneer women of the U.S. in the early days.
We love you all very much and are praying for Stephanie's quick recovery from the C-section. Welcome to Jude Andrew Blake. We look forward to pictures when you are able.
You are loved!