BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pictures for all...

Hello everyone!!!

Today has been a good day! We woke up, went to church - which was packed full because we have a YWAM team of 12 who have come to help and another group of 4 visiting from the states. Afterward we fellowshipped together and then split up into two groups. Well three groups if you count me and Jude going home...hehehe... One group went out to the villages and passed out tracks/prayed for the sick/and spoke to anyone who wanted to hear and John headed up a group to go to Carrefour (a rather large wal-mart type -but not- kind of place) to pass out tracks. Josiah went along with John...

Jude and I went home - caught a cat nap - after being up all hours of the night - and did laundry. WAHOO! hahaha...lots of fun!! (sarcasm)...ehehhehe...no really it was nice to have that time alone with Jude and get some rest. I also tried to pick the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe to finish it but I just can't bring myself to do it because the movie is coming out and I don't know how it is going to end. I'm at the part where Aslan and the Witch have made a deal for Edmund's life...don't know what the deal is yet...I'd rather see the movie for the ending...I think...Yeah...I'm gonna wait. Everyone keeps talking about the analogy the C.S. Lewis created the books for...and how these books have really encouraged people in their walk with God...but so far from reading the book I haven't caught on FULLY to this analogy...I can't wait to see the end and have it all come together...

After seeing the preview John and I are really excited about seeing it and there is a possibility that it will come to a theater near us in English!!! That would be wonderful!!!! Ok...I have to cut this short and leave you with some pictures. I took lots of pictures of baby Jude tonight as requested by many and I've got most of them up! Hope you enjoy!

OK MUST GO....hungry Jude is calling...I'll write again soon - enjoy the pics :) Love you!

0 comments: