BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Thank you...

Hello everyone!

I have to make this quick for now but I just want to say hello and check out the new pictures I've posted from our trip to one of the schools and some pics from home too. I've got lots to tell you but do not have time at the moment to do so - so please check back soon!

Thanks for reading and thank you to all the new people who have signed up for our mailing list! And most of all...thank you for those of you who have not forgotten us this Christmas season!!! Most missionaries and ministries suffer greatly during Christmas season because people often forget during this busy time of the year. Thank you for not forgetting us...because of you this Christmas will not be a time of wondering how we're going to make it through...

Keep checking back! Merry Christmas!!!!!!.....almost....

PS...sorry if the pictures are a bit out of order...had some issues with the program I use to up load them...hope you can make sense of it all... :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! Hi John! Hi Josiah! Hi Jude! Steph, Bro Stan told us @ church about about your idea from the Holy Spirit about "buying" the time of a prostitute, so you could minister to her. I cannot tell you how much that inspired me! I've never heard of anyone ever even contemplating that brave act of love for your fellow person and I just have to tell you how greatly that moved me! I am so grateful for all the hard work that you & John & Josiah do over there. Even little Jude is helping, just by being cute and adorable. He attracts people I'm sure!!! Congrats on the new arrival!! They grow up so quickly, just enjoy them while you can! I havent seen your Mom as of late, is she doing alright? Or is her back giving her too many problems? I will close for now, I just wanted to tell you to keep doing what you're doing! GOD knew what HE was doing when HE sent you there! Ya'll seem to really fit in with the people there, that has to feel wonderful! And you draw such large crowds!!! Thank GOD for sending you there, I too hope to go into the missions field someday. In the meantime, I'll live that part vicariously thru you, if you dont mind?! Love you guys, take care & God bless them greatly!! Merry CHRISTMAS!! Rosalee Rich