BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Videos and more...

Sawatdee ka!!!

I just recently sent out our May newsletter.  Please click here to read it:
www.thailandforchrist.com/May2006.htm

I wanted to tell you guys a funny story.  One time we were driving through Hat Yai praying and I just kept noticing this name on all the clubs and girly bars as we went by.  I thought to myself…”Who is this guy?  We just need to pray that something happens to his finances and all these clubs that he owns would be shut down!”  So…I turned to the ladies in the car and said “Who is this Johnny Walker guy?  Have you guys ever seen him around town?  Is he a farang that came into Hat Yai opening up all these bars?”  

Amber sweetly looked at me and informed me that Johnny Walker is an alcohol label!!!  I had no idea.  I had never heard of Johnny Walker…anyway, I thought that was kinda humorous…I like to be able to laugh at with myself at myself sometimes.  

We went out to Baan Bawk Maw the other day and I have some video from there.  The people there are sooo sweet.  Especially the children…they love to have their picture taken and then see it on the camera.  I could stay out there all night just to take their pictures…it just fills them with such joy and it does the same to me too.  Here is a video from there:

www.thailandforchrist.com/BaanBawkMaw_ 001.asf

The other day I was waiting in the car for John to return and I decided to make a video for all of you…so here it is:
www.thailandforchrist.com/ThankYou.asf

Have you ever wondered where rubber comes from?
www.thailandforchrist.com/RubberSource.asf

We came upon some kids swimming…
www.thailandforchrist.com/MaiMiiPhaa.asf

Why did the chicken cross the road?  Here is a short clip of the village John has been working in recently…
www.thailandforchrist.com/ChickenCrossTheRoad.asf

This is a clip of a Muslim village John has been working in…The last part of the clip is a guy on a motorcycle with his foot pushing a boy on a bike…going really fast.  
www.thailandforchrist.com/CowHouse.asf

Well, that’s it for now!  Thanks for stopping by!  Please be in prayer for us regarding our visit to America and diligence in studying Thai!!!!  Thank you for reading!!!  

0 comments: