BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 06, 2006

One Year in Thailand!!!

January 6th officially marks 1 whole year in Thailand!!!

John and I sat looking at each other in disbelief today at how fast it has come and gone! It's truely amazing that it has been a whole year since we left American soil and came to our new home in Thailand. This past year has definately been a year of growth and new understanding of what it means to be a missionary. We've seen God move in miraculous ways and we've also seen the hearts of men that reject the truth to serve their idols.

As I was looking back through the pictures to pick out some to put on here I am in awe at how full this year has been. I feel like God has lead us through adventure to adventure. Though it has it's hardships we know and are confident in what God has us doing here. I am also amazed at what God has done...John and I came here with less than $20 pledged support for a month and yet every month we had enough to meet our needs!! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORT US!!!

We look forward to the new year ahead and we have many plans in action. Our team is regrouping for the new year and we're getting ready to start focusing specifically on one village...reaching out to them through english camps, dramas, films, tracks, and of course prayer and the teaching of God's word. We're very excited and expectant for God to work miracles in the newly planted church and for God to raise up Thai leaders. We are also going to be reaching out to the schools that we visited during December throughout the year during Easter and whenever they open their doors to us.

Well...I hope you enjoy the pictures I have put together as much as I did. (My hair has really grown!!hehhehe) Please keep us in prayer about the things I mentioned above and this next week is the start of our new team schedule and there will be a lot going on. Thank you for reading!!!

With much love!
Stephanie Blake

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I count it JOY to know you!

YOU are all loved!