BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

501(c)3 N Pics

I am please to let you know that from now on...if you donate to Dead2Sin Ministries to support what God is doing here in Thailand you can now claim the donation on your taxes! We are officially affiliated with Kingsway Ministries, Inc./Kingsway Fellowship International which allows us to be a subordinate member of their status with the IRS. Kingsway is a wonderful ministry that has been around since 1968 and are a fellowship...NOT a denomination or sending organization.

We are very glad to be affiliated with them and be able to give you a tax break on your donations. If you would like to know more about Kingsway...here is their website:

http://www.kingswayfellowship.org/



Yayee!! So for now I'm going to leave you with a few pictures:




She found her thumb!!! AHH!

The other day I had to take John's motorcycle to school...it was scary but I did it!

The skies here are BEAUTIFUL!

Here is me and the boys a couple weeks ago...we ONLY do this in our neighborhood! And I go very slow so don't worry...the first time I attempted this was when John was gone down south...otherwise I would never have dared it...but we were desperate to get out of the house and we made do with what we had.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so i'm pretending I never saw this picture. I love you steph but i could never imagine. lol Joss is saying turn me around mommy....